Getting the full and fair value of your claim is not as simple as making a claim with your insurance carrier. Filing a lawsuit on your own against a negligent property owner, business or motor vehicle driver is an option, but achieving success without the guidance and representation of an experienced personal injury lawyer is highly unlikely.
At Soloff & Zervanos, P.C., we have helped clients throughout Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey secure maximum compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and long-term expenses for over 25 years.
Based in Philadelphia, we also have offices in Reading, Lancaster, Allentown, Cherry Hill, New Jersey and New York. Our attorneys will protect your rights, guide you through the legal process, handle all communications with opposing parties and insurance companies, and walk you through every step of preparing your personal injury case effectively.
How To Prepare For Your Personal Injury Case
- Gain a thorough understanding of all your insurance coverage options. You should consider a number of factors, including whether you had any fault in the cause of your injury and if a personal injury lawsuit is a viable option in your case.
- Additionally, there may be several available insurance coverage policies that you can make a claim against, including your own and other parties’ policies.
- We will help you file insurance claims.
- Document the daily hardships you experience as a result of your injury, including journaling and taking photos of your injury to show progression and your will to get better.
- Avoid costly mistakes, such as agreeing to an insurance settlement without speaking with an attorney of your own, posting anything about your accident or injury on social media, and failing to report the incident to your insurance company.
- We will help you find the most qualified expert witnesses to establish the full and fair value of your case and testify on your behalf.
- We will prove the negligence, causation and resulting injuries necessary to maximize the value of your case, and we will be prepared to win at trial from the beginning.
Ensuring that you are properly prepared to pursue the full compensation you deserve through a personal injury claim begins with your free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
We understand the serious concerns and needs you and your family will face as you try to make the best possible decisions. Our team will help you make informed decisions throughout the process, and you can rest assured that we will always work in your best interests. The only way we get compensated for our work is if we secure a successful verdict or settlement on your behalf.