When you go about your daily activities, the last thing you expect is that you will get injured due to the negligence of another person. Unfortunately, there are many different ways that you can get injured and those injuries could leave you with serious financial burdens.
At Soloff & Zervanos, P.C., we are here to help when you need a Philadelphia personal injury attorney. Our knowledgeable and experienced team will be your advocate, working to investigate what happened in order to secure the compensation you need.
How Personal Injuries Happen
We know you and your family lead busy lives and you probably have many routines that you think are harmless. However, it is often during our regular routines that personal injuries occur. There are many ways in which another person’s negligence can cause major injuries us or our families.
Today, we are going to review some of the common ways in which personal injury cases arise, but please know that this is not a complete list. We advise you to seek legal assistance from a qualified attorney before making any decisions regarding your case.
- Vehicle Crashes – During the latest reporting year in Philadelphia, there were 128,188 vehicle crash injuries. Negligent drivers are often the cause of vehicle crash injuries and should be held accountable. This includes those who drive while impaired or distracted and those who operate a vehicle recklessly.
- Dog Bites/Attacks –There are more than4 million bites reported each year in this country and 1 in 5 of those bites requires medical attention. In many cases, the negligence of a dog’s owner is the reason for a bite or attack.
- Medical Errors – Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the country. When a healthcare provider is negligent or careless in their duties and causes an injury, they should be held accountable.
- Premises Incidents – Property owners have a duty to ensure the safety of anyone who has a right and expectation to be on the premises. This includes keeping the property maintained. The most common premises injuries are caused by preventable slip and fall incidents.
- Defective products – Each year, thousands of people are injured or become ill due to faulty products. These injuries can happen due to poor product designs, errors in manufacturing, or due to the product being labeled incorrectly.
What You Can Do Now
As you can see, personal injury cases are diverse and take many forms. However, Soloff & Zervanos, P.C. is ready to help. We want to ensure that you are taken care of in the aftermath of an injury that is caused by another person’s negligence. This includes coverage of:
- Your medical expenses related to the incident
- Lost income and benefits if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering/loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Punitive damages against those responsible
You and your family should not be left wondering whether or not you can pay the bills. When you need a Philadelphia personal injury attorney, you can contact us by clicking here or calling us at 215-732-2260.