Many people count on buses to get them where they are going, whether it is the public bus system helping them make it from point A to point B around Lancaster or a tour bus that makes vacationing away from Lancaster easier or more affordable. Nonetheless, buses are subject to many perils on the roadway—not to mention operator error, distraction, and inattention—which can lead to serious bus accidents. If you or someone you love has been injured in a bus crash, our bus accident attorney wants to help you put your life back together again and hold the responsible party accountable for your injuries and damages.
Why Trust Soloff & Zervanos, P.C. With Your Bus Accident Claim?
In the weeks and months following a serious bus accident, claimants have many decisions to make and things to do—all at a time when they are least able to advocate for themselves. At Soloff & Zervanos, P.C., our Lancaster bus accident attorneys offer:
- Compassionate, personalized representation focused on getting our clients the fair, just compensation they deserve. We take a team approach to every case, so you get the benefit of not just one lawyer, but an entire team of legal professionals.
- A track record of collecting millions of dollars for individual clients and their families.
- More than 25 years of experience handling even the most complex accident claims, including those involving bus crashes.
- Staunch advocacy, with a history of going head-to-head with negligent defendants, including large insurance companies and municipalities, among others.
- Free consultations to review and evaluate your case to plot a course forward with your claim.
- Services on contingency. We only get paid if and when we recover compensation and achieve a successful resolution in your case.
Who is Liable in a Bus Accident Claim?
Although it is often the bus driver who is at fault in a bus accident, there may also be other defendants—including individual persons, companies, and entities—named in legal actions following a serious bus wreck. The bus operator may be wholly responsible, but it is sometimes the case that the manufacturer of the bus, the owner of the bus, the manufacturer of parts that are used to maintain the bus, or even the mechanic working on the bus may be wholly or partially liable too. In the case of a school bus accident, it is sometimes the school or school district that must shoulder some of the responsibility for victims’ injuries.
No matter who is to blame, you can trust our Lancaster bus accident attorneys to investigate all aspects of your case and determine who must be held to account for the injuries you have sustained.
Consulting With Our Lancaster Bus Accident Attorney
Whether you are injured as a passenger in a school bus, public transit bus, charter bus, or another type of bus, Soloff & Zervanos, P.C. wants to help. We champion injured parties, helping them collect medical costs, lost wages, compensation for pain and suffering, and other damages. Count on us to advocate for you. Reach out to our Lancaster bus accident attorney—schedule a free consultation by clicking here or by calling us at 866-597-8572.