When a family member suffers a disabling or disfiguring injury, everyone is affected. The stress of caring for a severely injured loved one and adjusting to a new family dynamic can cause emotional trauma that lasts for months or years. You need answers you can rely on from medical, legal and insurance professionals. You need to know how you will cover expensive medical costs, long-term costs relating to medical care (e.g., home care or future surgeries), lost income and further reduced income-earning potential.
Our firm has been protecting the rights of injury victims in Pennsylvania for more than 25 years. At Soloff & Zervanos, P.C., we will help you and your family recover compensation so you can heal and move forward with your life.
Schedule a free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys in Philadelphia or at one of our Greater Philadelphia-area offices, please call 215-392-4217 or 800-724-2323.
Proven Skills And Experience To Take On Your Complex Injury Case
Our personal injury and wrongful death practice includes injuries, illnesses and accidents such as:
- Defective and dangerous product injuries: We serve people who have been hurt by anything from household tools and defective car parts to dangerous medications.
- Illnesses caused by chemical poisoning: Our attorneys represent clients in cases involving Legionnaire's disease, lead paint poisoning and related claims.
- Premises liability accidents: If you have suffered injuries caused by a slip-and-fall or other type of accident resulting from a dangerous condition on someone else's property, our lawyers can help you determine whether you have a claim.
- Recreational accidents: When accidents happen on vacations, including amusement park accidents and ATV accidents, our attorneys can help you obtain compensation.
- Workplace injuries: We represent clients and their families in all types of work-related accidents, including railroad accidents and fatal workplace accidents.
- Catastrophic injuries: Our legal team focuses on helping clients who have suffered injuries involving amputations and lost limbs, spinal cord injuries, burn injuries, brain injuries and wrongful death from drowning and other causes.
The severity of these injuries requires specialized medical care that may include many surgeries and long hospital stays. Long-term medical treatment may be necessary for years after your injury.
Your family will need significant financial compensation to cover the cost of long-term specialized medical treatment. We will seek all types of available compensation, including compensation for all medical bills as well as past and future lost wages. Our lawyers work with experts in medicine, life-care planning, accident reconstruction, economics and engineering to build strong cases that often settle without the need for a trial.
Contact A Pennsylvania And New Jersey Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
For a free consultation, please call 215-392-4217 or 800-724-2323, or contact us online.