Alison F. Soloff
Alison F. Soloff
"My passion for injured children is something which drives my work. Children who have been injured wrongfully are innocent victims and deserve more than ordinary representation. They deserve a strong, devoted passionate voice. I am the guardian of their loss, and I take this commitment very seriously."
One of the firm's co-founders, Alison F. Soloff has combined a life-long interest in trial law and medicine into a practice that focuses primarily on medical malpractice. Her work particularly emphasizes protecting children who have been the victims of medical negligence. She also accepts cases in other complex personal injury litigation, including slip and fall accidents, construction accidents, recreational accidents, products liability and child sexual abuse.
A 1979 Rutgers University graduate, Ms. Alison F. Soloff received her law degree from Temple University in 1981. She is licensed to practice in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey, as well as before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the District of New Jersey.
Ms. Alison F. Soloff is a member of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Board of Governors for 2007-2017. She has been honored by selection as a “Super Lawyer” in Pennsylvania from 2005-2016– an honor that is awarded to only the top 5 percent of all Pennsylvania attorneys. Ms. Soloff has also received an AV Peer Review Rating through Martindale-Hubbell, a distinction awarded by her law peers recognizing her for her expertise, integrity, and professional stature and was named one of the 500 leading Plaintiff’s Lawyers in America by Lawdragon. Ms. Soloff was recently nominated and is now a member of the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, an organization reserved for the top 1% of attorneys in the United States.
Alison F. Soloff is a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers, Leadership Forum, and has tried complex cases throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and State of New Jersey, both in State and Federal court.
In May, 2011, she was an invited lecturer by the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers on the topic: “Representation of Crime Victims in Pennsylvania.”
Areas of Practice
- Crime Victim Representation
- Complex Personal Injury Litigation
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Recreational Accidents
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice
Honors and Awards
- 2014 Litigator Award Winner
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Pennsylvania "Super Lawyer", 2005 - 2016
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating
- 500 leading Plaintiff’s Lawyers in America by Lawdragon
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Member
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Board of Governors, Member, 2007 - 2017
- Association of Trial Lawyers, Leadership Forum, Member
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1981
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - 1981
- Rutgers University - 1979
- Lecturer, “Representation of Crime Victims in Pennsylvania”, Philadelphia Trial Lawyers, May, 2011